This is a skirt I made. I hadn't hemmed it yet in this photo. I'll try to take a picture of the finished skirt. I haven't gotten the coveted "Where did you get that skirt?" yet, but Robyn told me it doesn't look homemade at all, compliment accepted.
This is an apron. I'm making aprons to give away as Christmas presents. This one is made from half a pillow sham. I made one from the other half as well. I've got a small mountain of retro pillow cases that will be re-purposed into aprons.
This is dog rocket. Grammar is important, because if not used correctly you end up with my dog rocket instead of, " this is my dog, Rocket." He shall be embroidered on something soon, possibly an apron.
This is reaching back a ways, but this is my scout patch project. and i realize this isn't the finished product either. i have cookie patches and my other large patches on the border. But you get the idea.
So that's it currently. I'm working on a crazy quilt/embroidery sampler that I'm giving my mom for Christmas (I'm trying to learn the different stitches). I have another embroidery project for my in laws that I hope to do by Christmas.



1 comment:
If I hadn't seen you make your skirt, I would have asked where you bought it...because it doesn't look homemade! ;)
Post a Comment