Look at me, blogging at 8:30 on a Sunday. This is now possible because we have the Internet at home. We've never had the Internet at home (or cable TV for that matter). Why the sudden change?
well Daddy doesn't have Internet at work anymore... because we decided that we can no longer support having a store front for the studio. The overhead was just too high. So what does this mean? well Daddy will still do photography on the side, which is why we needed the Internet at home. But since the economy has gone way down he has taken a part time job working at Cabela's.
This has all been in the work for about 4-6 weeks but Daddy preferred we wait to post it publicly until it was all settled. So this news was conspicuously absent from my most recent blog entry.
We are all still adjusting to this new turn of events
1 comment:
Good luck with these new changes!
I like the new blog look.
Also, as I'm typing this, I realize I never responded to that email you sent about your dream. I intended to, so I'll do that soon!
Post a Comment