I’ve decided to truthfully share what I accomplish each day for, oh let’s say, a week.
Tuesday August 25, 2009
Daddy is in charge of getting JD ready for school and driving the morning carpool. So in the morning I get myself ready for work and then go to work.
In my break and lunch time at work I worked on my cross stitch project.
Daddy and JD were already at home when I got home from work in the afternoon at about 4pm. Daddy had to head back to work. I headed to the kitchen to make JD a snack. When it was all said and done he ate 9 slices of cheese, some tater tots and drank some water. I did a load of dishes and started dinner. JD watched me peel the shrimp and the asked if he could finish watching Ariel the Little Mermaid so I put that on. I regretted this decision for the rest of the day as JD doesn’t listen as well and is more disobedient proportional to his screen time. I put the shrimp in the fridge to marinade while I started the rice. While that was going I worked on cleaning off the table of the clutter that tends to accrue there. I filled out an emergency card for the school that was sent home. I called Daddy and let him know when dinner would be ready. I made Shrimp fried rice, daddy came home; we sat down, blessed the food and ate. JD didn’t eat much on account of his large snack.
After we cleared the table at the end of dinner, daddy headed back to work. JD and I went to his room to change into play clothes and we straightened up his room. JD and I went to the park. JD played with another little boy while I read my book. We were there for 30 – 45 minutes. Then we went home and drank more water. I pulled out the clippers and after some wailing and gnashing of teeth, I cut JD’s hair. Once we were done with that it was into the bathtub. Again, I read while he played.
Once he got out of the tub we got ready for bed. We drank more water. We read Fox in Socks, the Berenstain Bear’s B book, two Arthur books, the story of Adam and Eve and our special talk time book. We had special talk time and discussed who we played with, what we liked about the day, what we were thankful for, what mistakes we made, and what we wanted to dream about. I found his favorite Wee Sing tape so I put that on when we were done. We brushed our teeth and went to bed by 8:30pm. Daddy came home before we had fallen asleep so JD got to have some more special talk time with daddy and I went to sleep.
What did you do yesterday?
2 comments:
Yesterday I got Cane's for dinner because I didn't feel like cooking. I washed clothes, put the dishes in the dish washer, fed Maverick, swept part of the living/dining room, took a shower, and went to bed. Mike came over after I went to bed and we watched TV together for a while. Then I went to sleep.
I cleaned the living room and kitchen, did Mike's work clothes, caught up with old friends on myspace, played on the computer during naptime, made dinner, took nathan to play outside and played with him between each task. I had gotten up at 8 and went to bed around 11. LONG DAY! Good but long.
Post a Comment